The minutes of today’s meeting with the mentor, as sent today by the mentor:
Minutes of July 7th meeting
· Responses to Dapsi KPIs should be made in the case of Fedeproxy as for an activity to build an open source standard for the Forges operation.
· The value is twofold :
o for the users of the Forges it lies in time saved (in transferring project from a Forge to another or in contributing to projects in various Forges; an value assessment can be made although roughly and subject to discussion of pairs to be further refined (Loïc will draft some figures)
o for Forges themselves, it lies in risk avoided or reduced (risk of data loss or of security breach, better covered within a federation of Forges rather than assumed separately)
· Communication with Forges about FedeProxy :
o Contacts initiated with Framagit, April and Heptapod, with warm welcome and OK to assess FedeProxy
o Proposal develop blog/white paper explaining FedeProxy , the problem it solve and its benefits, communication to be relayed from allies (devleopers-prescribers, or Forges like those mentioned above)
· Dapsi evaluation in September raise questions :
o Is presentation made before evaluation ?
o Is evaluation made based on the KPI grid or on an additional presentation document ?
Actions next steps
· Answer to Loïc’s questions about evaluation : [redacted] will ask [redacted], before Friday
· Next meeting : Proposal for August 4th, 11 to 12:00 am : [redacted] to confirm and send invitation