DAPSI call deadline 20/01/2021

I replied:

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. Again I apologize for the inconvenience it causes you. It appears that it is possible to join a meeting using a regular phone[0]. Would you be so kind as to provide me with the phone number I should call? Someone who knows zoom told me this is available from the meeting organizer panel and that people routinely join via phone for various reasons (most often because the internet is not available at their location at the time of the meeting).

Thanks again for your help :slight_smile:

[0] https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362663-Joining-a-meeting-or-webinar-by-phone

Reply received this morning:

Hi Loïc,

I will ask the partner in charge of the Zoom session, and if possible, of course, we will provide you the phone number.

Let me check.
Best regards,

Reply received this morning:

Hi,

here it is:

Participer à la réunion Zoom
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/redacted

ID de réunion : redacted
Une seule touche sur l’appareil mobile
+33186995831,redacted# France
+33170372246,redacted# France

Composez un numéro en fonction de votre emplacement
+33 1 8699 5831 France
+33 1 7037 2246 France
+33 1 7037 9729 France
+33 1 7095 0103 France
+33 1 7095 0350 France
ID de réunion : redacted
Trouvez votre numéro local : https://us02web.zoom.us/u/redacted

1 Like

I replied:

Hi,

This is perfect! Thank you very much for your understanding and your assistance. I very much look forward to participate in the kickoff meeting this friday :slight_smile:

Cheers

Answer:

Hi,
Great to see there is a suitable solution for all.
See you soon.
Best,

The 3 minutes pitch was used to present fedeproxy during the meeting, by phone (i.e. no slides).

Received today:

Subject: NGI DAPSI: Communication toolkit

Dear DAPSI team,

As we’ve discussed at our Kickoff meeting, you are now part of the wide Next Generation Internet (NGI) community. You can be proud of it and you can say it loud and clear by integrating the NGI brand into your project branding at various levels.

The NGI endorsement gives you added legitimacy, and positions your initiative within a broad constellation of innovators empowered by the NGI support.

It also shows that you are part of a strong and sustainable pan-European vision.
It finally demonstrates that your project is worth supporting.

The NGI branding will help you to achieve:

• Better visibility in the world of European innovation;
  • The claim of belonging to a large and dynamic community ;
  • The affirmation of the value of your project , selected and supported by NGI

To support you on this we have prepared a kit with the following tools:

1. Press release template : A communication about your selection into DAPSI’s programme. You just need to adapt the text in green and share it among your press/media/blogs contacts.
  2. Social media content : A set of post templates for Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, to share your achievement among your social media accounts.
  3. Co-branding suggestions : You can use the “Funded by”or “Supported by” NGI tag logo under your project logo to co-brand it.
  4. NGI, DAPSI and EU logos : You can publish the logos on your website and on your communication materials.
  5. NGI textual recognition: If, for any reason, you prefer not to use the NGI logo, you can use a “text only” signature: Xxxx has received funding from the Next Generation Internet Initiative (NGI) within the framework of the DAPSI Project
  6. Official credits of the EU support: For official purposes you should use the following acknowledgment: “This project has received funding from the European Union’s H2020 research and innovation programme under Grant Agreement no 871498”
  7. Social media engagement: You can follow NGI and DAPSI on social networks and be part of the dialogue using handles and hashtags (@ngi4eu @NGI_DAPSI #NGI4EU).

Please find here all the material mentioned above and a presentation with instructions.

We are also happy to tell you that you can already find your projects’ information at DAPSI’s Hall of Fame, as well as an article presenting the Open Call 2 winners.

Feel free to get in touch with me in case you have any doubts, or if you need any additional materials. We are here to support you!

Regards,

Still looking for information regarding how I should declare the money. Sent a mail to the DAPSI contacts today.

Dear all,

I spoke to four different people at the French IRS in the past two weeks and unfortunately none of them have the slightest clue how the money received from DAPSI must be declared. I would be very grateful if you could provide me with a contact or a reference regarding the rules that must be followed.

Thanks in advance for your help and have a wonderful day!

Sent to the https://www.capdigital.com/ representative and the https://www.imt-starter.fr/ representative. They are based in France and a DAPSI partner.

Bonjour,

Je sollicite votre aide en tant que partenaire français du programme DAPSI. Le projet fedeproxy a été accepté et j’y participe à titre individuel. Je vais donc recevoir, en tant que particulier et non en tant que représentant d’une personne morale, une somme d’argent que je devrais déclarer, d’une façon ou d’une autre, en 2022. Malgré plusieurs appels au trésor public et beaucoup de bonne volonté de leur part, ils n’ont pas réussit à déterminer comment je devais le faire.

Pourriez-vous, s’il vous plait, m’informer de mes droits et obligations ?

Cordialement

Received the following answer from https://www.imt-starter.fr/

Bonjour Loic

redacted, enchanté. Je travaille à IMT Starter, partenaire de DAPSI.

Le plus simple c’est de faire un call pour essayer de mieux répondre à votre question.
Je préfère un call zoom ou je souhaite inviter redacted mon collègue et coach pour votre projet dans le cadre de DAPSI.

Auriez-vous une disponibilité demain matin après 11 h ou l’après-midi?

Merci

I replied today:

Bonjour et enchanté de même :slight_smile:

Merci de votre réponse rapide! Je suis disponible à 15h00 jeudi 29 avril 2021 pour discuter.

Pour des raisons éthiques[0] je n’utilise pas Zoom ni aucun service de visioconférence propriétaire. Tout comme je n’utilise pas GitHub, sujet qui est d’ailleurs au centre du projet fedeproxy[1]. Malheureusement cela présente parfois des inconvénients et je vous prie de m’excuser pour le désagrément. Accepteriez vous que nous nous rencontrions sur

redacted

C’est un service de visioconférence logiciel libre[2] auto-hébergé qui fonctionne avec n’importe un navigateur web. Il n’est pas nécessaire d’installer quoi que ce soit. Si cela vous pose des problèmes, je pourrais rejoindre la visioconférence par téléphone, comme je l’ai fait lors du kickoff vendredi dernier. Il faudra pour cela me communiquer le numéro d’appel en France: il doit apparaître dans votre panel d’administration Zoom mais n’est pas disponible publiquement pour les personnes qui ne sont pas inscrites sur le service Zoom.

Bien cordialement

[0] https://blog.dachary.org/2020/12/19/looking-for-a-free-software-vegetarian-developer-position/
[1] https://dapsi.ngi.eu/hall-of-fame/fedeproxy/
[2] https://jitsi.org/

Got a reply today:

Re bonjour

j’ai aucun soucis pour faire cela sur jitsi. J’ai déjà utilisé.

Pour être très honnête je n’ai aucune “religion” sur le type de service du moment que cela fonctionne et que nous arrivons à se parler.

Le zoom la semaine dernière c’est moi qui l’est proposé donc je vois bien l’histoire du numéro d’appel.

OK pour demain à 15h.

Sur le lien que vous m’avez envoyé.

Merci

Mail received today from DAPSI organizers:

Dear DAPSI teams,

I hope you enjoyed the event last Friday. It was a pleasure to know more about you and your projects (even if it was virtual).

As promised, we share:

• the presentations used to explain the programme, evaluation, etc. More detailed guidelines with your KPIs will be shared in the coming days.
  • the programme calendar for the first 5 months (Phase1). You will see the main activity is happening in May-July due to the vacation period.
  • The session recording here, only Part 1 (consortium part): redacted

The part of the pitches won`t be shared for privacy reasons.

Best regards,

All attachments are here.

KPI.pdf (647.0 KB)

Schedule

• M1 – 1st Payment
    • No evaluation, based on grant agreement signature and attendance to the KoM
  • M5 - 2 nd Payment & Pass to Phase 2
    • Payment: Continuous evaluation: Technical validation (50%), Business validation (40%), Participation (10%)
    • Pass to phase 2: Semi-public event with Advisory Board Members and experts: Continuous evaluation (50%), Event presentation (50%)
  • M10 – 3 rd Payment
    • Technical validation (50%), Business validation (20%), Participation during the training
      programme (10%), Participation in the final event
      (20%)

Technical Evaluation for the Payments

• Based on the type and promised milestones/deliverable some of the following categories will be considered:
  • Document deliverable
    • Well documented
    • Respecting GDPR compliance requirement
  • Use Case Document
    • Scenarios
    • How it matches with the system requirements
  • Architecture Document
    • Does the architecture include functions that support the chosen sub-domain?
    • Does the architecture answer the requirements set by the customer?

Evaluation for the 2 nd Payment

• Functional & Technical Requirement / Software Development Roadmap
  • Are the required functionalities for the chosen sub-domain considered?
  • If applicable:
    • Quality of data after the transformation – how it is measured and checked?
    • Syntactic interoperability: a pre-requisite to semantic, e.g., common data format and common protocol to structure the data
    • Semantic interoperability: interpret the meaning of the exchanged data unambiguously
    • Structural interoperability: the format of the data exchange (RDF, JSON, …)

Evalution Methods

• The evaluation of document-based deliverables will be communicated by email
  • Prototype/APIs/demos
    • Recorded video
    • If necessary, video calls will be organized with the team
    • Accessible (via website)
    • Opensource (Github)
  • Each team should specify a contact person

Mail received today, in HTML format because it contains a table.

One of the first administrative tasks to do is to create some contact lists to have a proper communication flow for official information. So please, reply this mail as soon as possible to this email indicating the contact (s) for the following topics:

20210429-DAPSI-Internal mailing lists-80385.html (25.5 KB)

I replied today by providing both Pierre-Louis and my name for the general mailing list and my name only for all other contacts. It is weird replying by filling a HTML table within a mail but it actually works.

Hi,

Please find the requested information below.

Cheers

1 Like

On the topic of how I should report the income to the French IRS and after no less than four mails and four phone conversations, I will settle for adding the amount as a salary from a foreign country within the Euro zone, as explained in the following document:

Today I sent a formal request with the subgrant agreement attached to the french IRS:

Bonjour,

Je souhaite savoir de quelle façon déclarer une subvention que je recevrais sur l’année 2021 et dont la source est la Commission Européenne. Vous trouverez ci-joint l’unique document qui est signée par l’organisation mandatée par la commission afin de gérer les fonds et moi même, à titre particulier.

Grant Agreement No.: 871498
Call: H2020-ICT-2018-2020
Topic: ICT-24-2018-2019
Type of action: RIA

J’ai a plusieurs reprises appelé et conversé avec des personnes du trésor public qui m’ont conseillé de faire ma demande par écrit dans cet espace.

En vous remerciant par avance de votre aide.

Cordialement

2021-05-06-tresor-public-question.pdf (35.6 KB)